What’s in the Pot?
What’s in the Pot? is true Italy. An Italian home style kitchen and dining space, this Redcliffe gem is a place to gather, feast and be merry. Warm and welcoming, the husband and wife team at What’s in the Pot? are most excellent hosts and their home cooked food is prepared with love and care every day. The menu draws from traditional Tuscan cuisine and changes every week to present diners with the freshest seasonal ingredients in beautifully cooked food. Every night the specials menu is updated as meals are sold out: best to arrive and dine early for optimum choice. Tuscan vegetable soup, osso bucco with polenta, pork shank in brandy sauce or rhubarb pie: these specialties of the house make for unforgettable feasting. You’ll find Italy on a plate at this divine little restaurant. One visit here will simply leave you wanting more.
- Gluten Free Options, Italian
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: Closed
- Wednesday: 12 - 2pm, 6 - 9:30pm
- Thursday: 12 - 2pm, 6 - 9:30pm
- Friday: 12 - 2pm, 6 - 9:30pm
- Saturday: 12 - 2pm, 6 - 9:30pm
- Sunday: 12 - 2pm, 6 - 9:30pm
- Outdoor Seating, Suitable for Groups of 10
- $$ ~ $$$
- Fully Licensed (BYO Wine Only)
book now call 07 3283 4433
Choose the restaurant gift card that more Australians loveBuy Now