The iconic Fortuna Court Chinese Restaurant in Norwood’s the Parade was where it all began. In 2002, they started serving our authentic Chinese food fresh from the wok. For many it was a taste of home, for others, their first real mouthful of authentic Chinese cuisine.
Later in April 2017, they decided to re-brand our venue to Hsin Fortuna Restaurant. The word ‘Hsin’ is a Taiwanese accent describing ‘new’ or ‘rebirth’. This also marks their milestone as a bold step venturing into modern world of Asian Fusion where the old meet the contemporary.
Every day is a new page on their journey where new ideas and innovation will be uncovered one at a time.
Come in and try for yourself; the best way to learn about our culinary culture is over a bowl of rice! They use only the freshest ingredients, and most of their menu items can be done gluten free or even cooked to your liking.
- Asian, Chinese
- Monday: 11:30am - 2:30pm, 5 - 9:30pm
- Tuesday: 11:30am - 2:30pm, 5 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday: 11:30am - 2:30pm, 5 - 9:30pm
- Thursday: 11:30am - 2:30pm, 5 - 9:30pm
- Friday: 11:30am - 2:30pm, 5 - 10pm
- Saturday: 11:30am - 2:30pm, 5 - 10pm
- Sunday: 11:30am - 2:30pm, 5 - 9:30pm
- Reservations, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
- $$ ~ $$$
- Fully Licensed (No BYO)
book now call 08 8332 1272
Choose the restaurant gift card that more Australians loveBuy Now